Franklin was a successful inventor, writer, publisher, diplomat, drafter/signer of our Declaration of Independence, abolitionist, entrepreneur, and networker. Another true Renaissance man and Mission Man.
Our Benjamin Collection is an intentional nod (and wink!) to good ole Ben, who would have felt right at home grabbing his namesake collection as his EDC (everyday carry for your Benjamins). In fact, social critic David Brook called Franklin our founding Yuppie. Intentionality was our emphasis, from the hand-selected, marbled, twice-tanned leather (both chrome and vegetable tanning) to the rich yet simplistic lines visible in each Benjamin leather good. We can imagine Mr. Franklin proudly carrying his collection on the streets of Philadelphia, Paris, or anywhere in the world his business or exploits might take him.
- Rich, buttery, marbled, full-grain US cowhide, vegetable-tanned leather
- Antique brass metal hardware & zipper with leather pulls
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Full length exterior pocket w/ strong magnet closure
- Brown linen interior with large 9.25" zippered pocket
- Two additional interior pockets w/leather binding
- Rolled leather handles
- Full leather shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 11.5" H x 19.5" W x 10" D